HTML Color Mixer
A on-line CSS color mixing tool. Choose two colors by clicking on the pallet at the right side, then click on the 'blend' button.
Pick a color value format, input two valid CSS color values in the format you chose, and pick the number of midpoints you'd like to see. The palette will show the colors you input as well as the requested number of midpoint colors, and the values of those colors.
- All numbers are rounded to the nearest integer.
- Clicking on a square in the "waterfall" display will fill in the appropriate value for whichever input is highlighted.
- Switching between value formats will translate whatever values are in place.
- "Clear" removes all values and colors, but does not change the current value format.
- The URL of the page is updated with each change so you can share or bookmark the colors, blend steps, and value format currently shown.
- If you'd like to have the HTML Color Mixer for off-line use, just view source and save to your hard drive.
Color Blender, by Eric A. Meyer. Big thanks to Eric Meyer for licensing of this wonderful Color Blender tool.
The Color Blender is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 1.0 License.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on this website, neither this website nor its authors are responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information.