How many Tablespoons in 1/8 cup?
1/8 cup equals 2 Tablespoons
To convert any value in cups to Tablespoons, just multiply the value in cups by the conversion factor 16. So, 1/8 cup times 16 is equal to 2 Tablespoons.
All In One Units Converter
Please, choose a physical quantity, two units, then type a value in any of the boxes above.
Quote of the day...
To calculate a cup value to the corresponding value in Tablespoon, just multiply the quantity in cup by 16 (the conversion factor). Here is the formula:
Suppose you want to convert 1/8 cup into Tablespoons. Using the conversion formula above, you will get:
Value in Tablespoon = 1/8 × 16 = 2 Tablespoons
This converter can help you to get answers to questions like:
- How many cups are in 1/8 Tablespoons?
- 1/8 cups is equal to how many Tablespoons?
- How much is 1/8 cup in Tablespoons?
- How to convert cups to Tablespoons?
- What is the conversion factor to convert from cups to Tablespoons?
- How to transform cups in Tablespoons?
- What is the formula to convert from cups to Tablespoons? Among others.